- No categories
- Get Off The Grid: Harnessing The Wind At Home
- Why Americans Fail At Energy Conservation
- Shifting Our Energy Future
- Earthquakes and Fracking: Are They Related?
- Inexpensive Ways To Go Green In Your Home
- Could Fossil Fuels Run Out In Our Lifetime?
- Why Isn’t Solar Energy Used More?
- Conserving Energy, All Day, Every Day
Inexpensive Ways To Go Green In Your Home
Posted by admin on Thursday 4 April 2013
Contrary to popular, going green is not that expensive. One of the simplest, least-expensive things that you can do to go green is drive less. If there are fewer cars on the road, then there will be less air pollution. You should consider carpooling with friends or taking public transportation a couple of days out of the week. You may also want to consider walking to some of your destinations. Driving less will not only reduce air pollution, but it will also help you save money. In fact, families can save over 9,900 a year if they take public transportation. You may want to consider filing your taxes electronically. This may be able to help you save money also. Recycling is another very easy thing that you can do to go green. Plastic bottles, aluminum cans, milk cartons, paper, and plastic bags are examples of some of the things that you can recycle.
When you are done with your computer, you should consider shutting it down all the way. The computer will still use energy if it is sleep. Furthermore, if you will be taking a road trip in the near future, then you should consider renting a hybrid car.
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off
Comments are closed.